• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who is the best T.V martial artist?

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Of course Bruce Lee. If you were talking about shows that are still on(and making new episodes) then I wouldn't know what to tell you. I don't think I've ever seen a good martial artist on a television show other than Chuck and Bruce.

But I hate Chuck with a passion. His movies anyways, and his shows. Which is unfortunate that they make him act like that, cause I've seen him interviewed, and he's actually a pretty cool guy.

Keep watching the Hawks

Keep your eyes on the sky

Keep walking the walk

Cause you're never gonna fly

Chuck Norris is the most boring action star ever. Just listening to his somber voice will put you to sleep.

Jean-Claude Van Damme is funny to watch in any movies. His horrible acting kept him from ever getting a real big break, thus he is a washed up action star. Very athletic and fit, but was more concerned with partying than learning to really fight.

Bruce: What can I say? He is the man and will always be the man.

Jackie Chan: Guy is in his 50's and is still a strong performer.

Steven Seagal: Guy's made a Mountain Dew commercial after years of obsecurity from the "A Movie" scene. Yipee. Still a great fighter who could never make money.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

i actually like Samo Hung aswell, good comical martial artist. Some of the fighters in the series "mortal kombat conquest" were pretty good also.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

Bruce Lee, hands down. lol

However, Jackie Chan, is AWESOME and charistmatic, and just awesome.

Chuck Norris, simply amazing and hardcore. The only foreigner considered to be really great at Tang Soo Do by a lot of koreans.

Jet Li, personally, I love him, but I think the movies he makes and the roles he plays don't make him as great as he could be, but he is still cool.

**Donnie Yeun, So underrated, so unnnoticed, so cool, so good and awesome skills.

Steven Segal: Repetitive roles, but I love watching him all the same. and that mountain dew commercial kicked butt! I thought it was hilarious... most of my friends don't get it, but I did. lol.

Jean Claude Van Damne.. Actually I like his movies, but I dont know how great of a martial artitst he is.

Most of Jet Li's hollywood movies don't particularly give him any justice to what he can actually do. His Hong Kong movies though, that is where the real skill lies.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

• 2 weeks later...

YES...i am glad someone else finally realizes it...Donnie Yen is awesome...at martial arts and fight choreography. bruce is of course amazing but he one of the most philosophical MAists ever and i lovee him most as a fighter...no cameras, no *, just raw action.

Jackie Chan is the most skilled martail artist on tv now day but people fail to realize how fast and strong he is..he doesnt show all his speed and techniques in his movies but he is very dangerous...he know so many styles of fighting and hes good with them....most people know alot styles and are only good with one.

• 4 weeks later...

Talking T.V. martial artist wise, I'd have to go with Mark Dacascos from the Crow series, Chuck Norris from Walker, Texas Ranger series, and Sammo Hung from his short-lived T.V. series.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia