• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hung Gar Student looking for a teacher

Hi, I want to know if anyone out there is a Hung Gar teacher or Si Hing in a Hung Gar School who would like to have a private student. I've had three years experience studying Hung Gar in the past. I am a serious student and am serious about giving my all to the style and learning all there is to learn. I live in New York and work and go to School in Manhattan so I'm in the city every day. I'm looking for some one on one experienced in Hung Gar and teaching the style. If any one is interested in teaching me and is from the New York area, Please let me know. Thanks :)

I can also be reached at therealcoonaxus@yahoo.com

All types of knowledge . . . ultimately means self-knowledge. -Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You'd think it wouldn't be hard in one of the world's biggest cities - but that's just me. I hope you find what you're looking for.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I want to know if anyone out there is a Hung Gar teacher or Si Hing in a Hung Gar School who would like to have a private student. I've had three years experience studying Hung Gar in the past. I am a serious student and am serious about giving my all to the style and learning all there is to learn. I live in New York and work and go to School in Manhattan so I'm in the city every day. I'm looking for some one on one experienced in Hung Gar and teaching the style. If any one is interested in teaching me and is from the New York area, Please let me know. Thanks :)

I can also be reached at therealcoonaxus@yahoo.com

Why aren't you training with the Yee's ,if Hung Gar is what you want?

I can prolly help you with a Hung Gar sifu ,i started to train with him myself ,but my plate is full with Black Tiger and Hung Fut. You can either email me or IM me whichever you choose.

jeff:)

The Basics Are The Hidden Secret To Kung Fu Master The Basics.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I know a really good Hung Gar sifu in NYC.his name is carl Albright. he also knows seven star mantis.if your interested email me at wck108@usa.com I don't remeber his email at the moment but i can find it for you .

http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

"When the student is ready the master will appear"

• 4 months later...