• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

0 to 10

lets face it, they could whoop our * with the flu.

I could give them a good run for their money in the flu department - I think that the sole purpose of my body lately is the production of nasal mucous. The rate I'm using up tissues I'll need shares in the Kleenex company...

However, even if they did have the flu I still wouldn't like to square up against any of the fighters you mentioned. Waaaaay out of my league.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my point is that unless people here are professional (as in amateur or above) they dont get anywhere above like a 2 or 3. sure, there might be some serious asskickers in here, i dont know... but the way i rate it by the time you hit 4 youer preeeeetty damn good.

a broken arm throws no punches

I guess i'm preeeeetty damn good then. :P

Competing professionally only means you competed for money. If you made a career out of it, you were a career professional. I was never a career professional, but i did compete for money, ages ago. There are many others here, i'm sure, that have competed for a money prize at one time or another.

Also, you don't have to have competed, as an amateur or as a professional, to be an 'azzkicker.' I suppose i'm not keen with your stereotyping and i still think it's presumptuous to assume this community is loaded with rank amateurs and couch potatoes. Whether that is the case or not, none of us truly know, but i'm inclined to think otherwise. In many respects, i have to think otherwise.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

As this is a community of martial artists then it's unlikely that the majority of people would be hopeless rank amateurs and couch potatoes anyway.

However... this being on the web we'll never really know.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

hey, i'm a hopeless amateur AND a couch potato and i'm proud of that!

you rate yourself however you like.

i like to let other people tell me how good/bad i am.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."