• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of car do you drive? Doesn't matter if you own it or if it belongs to your mum & dad or whoever.

I drive a Ford Fiesta. My dad & I are also doing up an original VW Beetle, although its seeming to take forever. It'll be another 20 years time by the time we get it finished at this rate.

Also, what car would you own if you could afford it?

I'd have a Jaguar.

Woohoo! VW rocks! What year's the bug? I owned VW buses(caravelle) but not now. I have a 2002 Saturn Vue. I love it.

If I could have ANY car, I wanna Hummer 2 in dark grey...the ultimate plastic car. hahahahh! I heard there's alot of plastic on it. No big deal to me. I don't mind it. My car's plastic.

Or...I want a New Beetle Platinum Grey TDI(diesel)...at 50mpg ya can't go wrong and it's CLEANER than many other diesel car engines.

Lesse..Horsepower isn't the answer, it's torque! Being a bus driver we talk torque. But a 430Hp Detroit Series 60 isn't bad either hahahah

I had a custom built engine once. It was in m 1971 VW bus. Gene Berg inside the 1776 cc block...got whopping 65 hp! WOOHOO! Done 80 with a tailwind on the freeway!

I believe I'm a safe driver even though I drive fast, in SoCal you have to or you are a road hazard. My little Saturn Vue only has like 130hp I think? It's a 4cyl FWD...and it's a ton of fun to drive. First year model, yep had a few probs but nothing incredibly major. Just dumb little things. Well, I just had to get a front bearing replaced but that's warrenty junk. Big deal.

For me it's I want a car that gets up out of it's own way which my little 5sp does, it's gotta have room, it does, can NOT look like a mommie mobile...it don't(I got a freakin ninja turtle sticker on my back window!) http://www.buslady.com/RaphShrineCollection.htm <-scroll thru the photos until ya find it

Driving's a big deal to me, it's my job. I have to get up to 90 kids from one point to another while avoiding the jerks out there on the road.

Buslady of SoCal

I drive a 2003 SRT-4,and a Suzuki RF900F.The SRT has a Mopar stage two turbo upgarde,and other little mods.It was dynoed at 270.My bike has an aftermarket exhaust,I'm not sure what kinda hp but it's freakin' scary!I've got up to 160 mph on the interstate and it still had more power to give.I just got this bike and I'm not sure if I should've went this big.A 600,or 750cc probably would have been just fine.My friend who got me into bikes,has did 0-60-0 mph in six seconds on this bike.That's when he owned it,I bought it off him.

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.

My dad drives an 04 Navigator and my mom drives an 04 Volvo Xtrerra. I usually just bum one of there cars when I need to go somewhere, or I just ride the bus. No big deal to me. My friend drives me to school.

• 2 weeks later...

2003 Mini Cooper. It's Chili Red, it has a checkered roof and checkered bonnet stripes (that's racing stripes for you uncultured folk).

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Demons live in the shadows of this world where the uncritical mind fails to shine the light of reason.

Be nice to animals.