aefibird

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 2002 model no less!! I've heard that some (?) of those came with the LS6 intake instead of the usual LS1 intake (more airflow!), and the cam used on them is a little more aggressive. Bottom line is about 30 more HP over the previous model years. We're talking about 330-340 rear wheel HP from a stocker! Very nice! (That's about 380 - 390 crank HP for those not familiar with RWHP)

ZR, sometimes I wonder if I should have gone with some form of forced induction, either a blower or turbo...

This big whopper cam I'm using to feed the big cubic inches I have is frustrating sometimes at cold startup. It likes to stall until it starts warming up. I'm still working on the tuning for that part - haven't got it quite right yet.

I need to make a trip down to the track to see what kind of times she'll rip now! :D

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

My boss' brother-in-law went out to a Gale Banks party about a month ago. It would have been sweet to pick his brain on forced induction for that engine of your's. :D

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

ford focus with a little extra under the hood. but it is still no porsche. my dream machine a 911 porsche does not really matter what year. just as long it is in good condition.

pain is weakness leaving the body.

fear is the mind killer, i will face my fear and let it pass threw me. from the movie "dune"

i know kung fu...show me. from the movie "the matrix"

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, the memories...

I used to have a '67 Chevelle. Not an original SS 396, but it became one!

That was the first and only Chevy I've ever owned, and I loved that car! But, sadly, someone else lusted after it and I woke up one morning to find it missing from the driveway where I parked it. Eventually, the police recovered what was left. :bawling:

Took me a while to get over that heartbreak. :P

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean