• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favourite MA video game

Whats you favourite martial arts video game. doesnt have to be a fighting game like tekken, just any game with MA in it.

Me, being the oldshool fan when it comes to anything like the old Shadow Warrior (i think you called it ninja gaiden) and shinobi.

as for the fighting games, the mortal kombat series kicks *

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i'm a tekken fan as far as fighting games go. though as far as martial arts games in general, i dig the tenchu series.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Tekken and Mortal Kombat are my faves, although I always thought Streetfighter was OK too.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Virtua Figher 4: Evolution is the best one-on-one fighter on the planet.

Other than that, Tekken will always have it's own edge. Streets of Rage also was fun back in the day.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

Back in high school, me and Seung Mina rocked EVERY guy's butt in Soul Calibur. We would play on weekends, in big groups, and I would just whoop on everyone, every time. No one could beat me. I was a monster. Of course, I *did* have a huge-o long weapon, but Kilik had one too, and I could beat anyone even if they were kilik.

Seriously though, it's a great game. And I could beat you at it. :P

That reminds me... Tekken 5 will be out soon, won't it. :brow:

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."