• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Training per week

You guys who have more than three classes per week are sooooo lucky! I have four classes, but usually I teach the kids in one class. Hopefully in the future there'll be more classes for us, in the meantime I'll just have to wait... :(

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is going slightly off topic, but how's your kids class going Angelica? I know you were having problems with a lad a while back - is everything sorted out now?

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Yeah, thanks! It going better now, although I'm getting more teaching practice at my home dojo (the probs were mostly at the bigger 'sister' dojo, about 1hrs drive away). I'm usually teaching the total beginners, which is quite nice in a way, but quite hard to keep them interested when they can only do the bog basics. So I let them kick the kick pad for variation - they love it!

Anyway, I feel bad for going off topic now!

Thanks for asking aefibird :)

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals . . . except the weasel."

- Homer J Simpson

I train three days a week in TKD. When ever possible, I train in Judo at the YMCA on saturdays for two hours (that's not an all the time thing, though ..... yet, that is). I'm also going to add running and a little bit of weight training to my workouts in the next week or two.

Laurie F

I manage to squeeze in 1 hr. TKD classes on Tue,Wed & Thur nights between work & family.Also sparring class & weeping jujutsu 1 hr Wed night & Sat morning. Stretching at home 4-5 nights & also dust off my forms & work them....funny how easy you can forget a few steps in the lower forms if you don't practice~~ :-?

*1st Dan Oct 2004*

"Progress lies not enhancing what is, but in advancing toward what will be."

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

It's good to be young with all that free time. :P

I manage to squeeze in 4 - 1.5 hr classes a week.

15 min in when I wake up- stretching and body weight excersise

same before bed.

Does yard work and my day job count? :D

There is just no more time....... :roll:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.