• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2001-12-01 11:48, ThaiBoxeo wrote:

Bruce Lee's one inch punch wasn't a result of some mystical spiritual energy, it's a result of him using his own energy in the right way, by controlling his stance and putting his whole body into his punch, he got that power. Kind of like the same way boxers get there strong punches

Isn't youre Chi youre OWN spiritual energy?

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

A tip for Chi believers, do not be so quick to use it. Practice using it in your techniques, then harness it. When you need it, it will come out more explosive. How do you harness it? Do not be ready to put all of your energy on tedious things in life. Be sure that when you use it, it is worth it.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

hey bon, as me being a religous man, some of the things that are said in martial arts in relation with inner strength, sort of contradict or go against some of the believes in my religion, - i jus thought if people could really give me some input about how chi relates to religion, that would real helpful :wink:

hey bon- amazing site, wow, i mean some of the things that chi can achieve, the fireball, or the sonic boom, have you actually seen these been performed, can anyone give me a link where i can see pics/vids about chi being demonstrated, it truly is a powerful force

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

I am not exactly sure. I think that any kind of stable stance is good to channel your chi. One must work to channel it through natural means. He must be relaxed and be in a position in which he can just do it.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)