• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your favorite Muay thai fighters from the world.

My favourite would be coban and ramon Deklkers. On July am going to Lumpini stadium for holiday and after arriving to bangkok am going to roi-et in north east thailand to lern muay thai from my uncle where I can practice muay dance. :P

I am a karate master, the way of balance, and the way of invisibility.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have fun, Lumpini is amazing to watch stadium isnt up to puch, its made of wood but since they put the fans in the mosquitos arent so bad.

Where you staying in bangkok?

Dekker was the business agree on that. Rambo was fun to watch i dont know.

Seize the day!

Have fun, Lumpini is amazing to watch stadium isnt up to puch, its made of wood but since they put the fans in the mosquitos arent so bad.

Where you staying in bangkok?

Dekker was the business agree on that. Rambo was fun to watch i dont know.

Am planning to stay in NA NA hotel region 11 in thai (Soi simet) and meet with my sister friends's pound where we will chat and say hello, he will took us to the lumpini stadium by a taxi or car don't really know. Afer we arrive in thailand which takes 12hours of flight.

After all those we won't take a bus tour to north east of thailand we will take a plane to roi-et then my uncle will be waiting with a pick-up truck or a van to take us to home town and that's where i will practice muay thai, then get my ID certificate done, then ride my motorbikes about maybe goignt to attutaya for site seeing take some photos. :karate: :karate: I never checked my spellings sorry (I wrote these less than a minute).

I am a karate master, the way of balance, and the way of invisibility.

• 2 weeks later...

My mate. He's 13, 2nd in the MT World Champs last year ( For the 50-60kg or something like that ) " Mitchell Seth " from Australia

"It's not the size of a dog in a fight".

"It's the size of the fight in the dog".

• 1 month later...

John Hallford, (Australia)

Because he also trains Kyokushin.

Osu.

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

any little thai guy i see in a bareknuckle fight i like. (assuming he holds his own.)

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

There was this one episode of "Real Life" on MTV and they documented two Thai boxers from the US. They went to Thailand and both won in a bare-nuckles tournament. I don't remember their names... Ben and Ryan or something. I don't have a favorite, but they were cool.

Instructor:"You're not gonna be able to see if you don't cut your hair."

"Haha. Too bad."

"A martial artist who has never sparred is like a swimmer who has never entered water."

-Bruce Lee