• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone have a good site showing alot of TKD kicks?

The amateur shoots his hands out ferociously, but lacks any true power. A master is not so flamboyant, but his touch is as heavy as a mountain.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Most of the kicks (not all) are found in the patterns or Katas. There's tonnes of terms used for different kicks as try:

http://www.mackenzie-taekwondo.com/patterns.htm,

This site shows most of the patterns and you might get something out of it. gl :)

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class." Choi, Hong Hi ITF Founder

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a movie once.... Muay Thai v. TaeKwonDo. The Taekwondo guy had his * handed to him. Why? I mean Taekwondo uses the laws of physics much moreeffectively that Muay Thai.. They kick shins and elbow... I dont understand why the Taekwondo guy lost.... he has much better techniques at his hands... Can someone tell me what i am missing? Help me out here PLEASE!

Take a deep breath. Feel your feet gripping the ground. Feel the blood move through your body. Feel your heart beat like a drum. It is amazing what calm and collectiveness can do for you.

We went off topic at light speed on this one. :lol:

The request at hand is for a site with TKD kicks displayed. Thre ar plenty of threads already going, discussing TKD techniques and how much they are taught/used.

Or, you could start your own. :wink:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

KSN Doug,

Could you elaborate more on the specifics of what you would like to see. Are you interested in kicks in general, how to kicking, bet you cant do this pictures, or just a guy doing a perfect side kick?

Just wondering!

TAEKWON!

Spookey

Do not defend against an attacker, but rather become the attacker...Destroy the enemy!

TAEKWON!

Not me. Sansoouser wanted sites with TKD kicks.

I just stopped judoka86's question from diverting the topic.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.