• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ooooh la la la!

the magical mystery tour.

the magical mystery tour, is coming to take you away.....

to take you away to take you todaaaaay.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good thing, right? :P

Oh and Natural, the pictures do not show up when i visit that site. I think the pictures are showing up for you because your browser has it in cache, but the pics are simply not at the address the html pages are addressing. The website author must have relocated them, possibly placed them in a separate folder. Looking at the html, it seems the pics were originally on the root (not a good place). They aren't there now.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Sure, can you guys give me tips on my firts day to the gym.

I've trained at a few different camps in Thailand and the formost thing you need to do is be humble and respectful of the trainers there. Although that should go without saying. If they allow you to spar with them, spar lightly as thai's generally do. If you up the pace, they will match you and you are very likely to get hurt. I saw a guy from Italy I think it was, he sparred with one of the trainers in the camp I now go to when I visit BKK, he simply got scared and in doing so punched and kicked a little harder than he should have and the trainer took this as disrespect or something because he got very irritated and quickly played some of the cards 200+ fights had given him. The Italian fella did not fair so well and the arjarn actually had to intervene to keep the guy from getting seriously hurt. It was a pretty scary spectacle. The trainer was absolutely furious. Just don't go any harder than they do and you'll be fine. The trainers are actually quite gentle and I have never been injured in the least by any that I have had the honor of sparring with.

Pain is temporary, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars!

-=pain is weakness leaving the body=-

If there's lead in the air, there is hope in the heart!

Oh and Natural, the pictures do not show up when i visit that site. I think the pictures are showing up for you because your browser has it in cache, but the pics are simply not at the address the html pages are addressing. The website author must have relocated them, possibly placed them in a separate folder. Looking at the html, it seems the pics were originally on the root (not a good place). They aren't there now.

Yes my name is Natural as well and *Martail Boy*.

I am a karate master, the way of balance, and the way of invisibility.

Sure, can you guys give me tips on my firts day to the gym.

I've trained at a few different camps in Thailand and the formost thing you need to do is be humble and respectful of the trainers there. Although that should go without saying. If they allow you to spar with them, spar lightly as thai's generally do. If you up the pace, they will match you and you are very likely to get hurt. I saw a guy from Italy I think it was, he sparred with one of the trainers in the camp I now go to when I visit BKK, he simply got scared and in doing so punched and kicked a little harder than he should have and the trainer took this as disrespect or something because he got very irritated and quickly played some of the cards 200+ fights had given him. The Italian fella did not fair so well and the arjarn actually had to intervene to keep the guy from getting seriously hurt. It was a pretty scary spectacle. The trainer was absolutely furious. Just don't go any harder than they do and you'll be fine. The trainers are actually quite gentle and I have never been injured in the least by any that I have had the honor of sparring with.

Thanks bro can't wait to watch tennis paradon schapean thai player. (Whoops other topic!!

ooooh la la la!

the magical mystery tour.

the magical mystery tour, is coming to take you away.....

to take you away to take you todaaaaay.

I am not Fred flinstone but I am sure I can make your bedrock :karate: :karate:

Thw website is new, it made by region 15 abbey wood Dojo, Sensei Andy,