• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay am being honest here, I know I've done wrong I've got over 6 usernamrs here and am sorry, these include practice is the key *practice is the key* and fire something can't remmeber!!

But I don't visit here often becuse am in a new forum asking the sam questions.

I am a karate master, the way of balance, and the way of invisibility.

whats their motivation, i thought it ooked a little odd. I cant see why someone doing Karate would go and train in thailand for a month and then go back to Karate. What a way to mess up your form.

I really disagree with that, I still practice some muay thai techniques and I still winning trophies in kata and forms it does,nt effet me that much.

What if I go to get my ID done in Thailand doing nothing thats even worst. :P

i cant see why they would do karate, go to thailand for a month and then go back to karate. Maybe i should do karate for a month just cant see the point. Unless it forms part of your regular training.

Seize the day!

i cant see why they would do karate, go to thailand for a month and then go back to karate. Maybe i should do karate for a month just cant see the point. Unless it forms part of your regular training.

Hi, everyone in Thailand when they reach the age of 15 they will get an ID card not sure how but ask my mum. So while am in Thailand I will visit lumpini stadium then go to north east thailand where I was born and strat muay thai to lern few moves like stay fit, don't worry I will practice my kata kumite in time for my belt. :karate: :karate:

hang on, so in the two months that we last saw you, you went from about to take your green to being a blue?

anyway....

mart, i pay more for the 97 octane cos i have a button on my car that i can press to let the engine know that it should run the higher fuel mapping....

actually, i wished i had that car.

i pay for 97 cos my car is one of them variable valve timed things and the way i drive it hard on the high cams the 97 octane is 'healthier' than the regular 95.

the supposed high cam doesn't actually work properly if you don't use the 97 cos, while you get more air from the cam timing, you are not getting the proper combustion cos of the 95, hence, using 97 is recommended.

sorry if i bored you....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

[Hi, everyone in Thailand when they reach the age of 15 they will get an ID card not sure how but ask my mum. So while am in Thailand I will visit lumpini stadium then go to north east thailand where I was born and strat muay thai to lern few moves like stay fit, don't worry I will practice my kata kumite in time for my belt. :karate: :karate:

WHat area you staying in Bangkok? region 11 means nothing. For someone from thailand you seem to know very little about it. Your english suggests you are foreign and havent been in an english speaking coutry for very long. You sure your from thailand?

Seize the day!

https://www.kenshukai.topcities.com will tell you am

ผมเป็นคนไทยครับใ That should prove it, that websites show my photos, my club is also new and everyone know am thai in the forum and they meet me in person, the truth is i came to england very little so i don't know thai muchใ

That doesn't work try this http://www.quicktopic.com/25/H/rDu5hCf7pYFx/p83.76

I can't get my photos from the website something is wrong or you can find it on kf photo album potrait.

Are club is the most desciplin than shtokan goju you name it etc

please don't speak in bad manners or anything.

Edited by Wise Master