• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

wavemaster XXL bag?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I would think by the design the XXL isn't a free standing bag likely to fall over easily. I have one of the earlier models, and although I've banged it around, I have yet to actually knock it over.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

You are able to adjust the amount of water you put in it, or opt to put sand in it (although i've heard this is not a good idea), which directly impacts just how 'rigid' they behave. The majority of weight is distributed about the base. The ones displayed at stores are empty, thus they wobble around like weebles when whacked. When partially or completely filled, they're pretty firm. Best bag out there for the apartment/condo dweller, but be warned... cats love it as a scratching post. :roll:

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Thanks, i went ahead and ordered it. I think id like it and with sand, it should be stable with good workout.

When i get it, Ill post my reviews about here.

Im sure my girlfreind will appreciate it since i wont have to ask her to hold up the targets for me anymore. :D

I personally own a wavemaster and yes it is possible to knock it over, but only if your doing a massive side thrust kick. You fill them with gallons of water so I recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...