• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone Study Tang Soo Do Here

I'm from the International Tang Soo Do Federation which is headed by C.S. Kim

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

"Where we going in 5 months?!?!?!" "Cali!!"

-Spring Break '04

"Life begins at 130 mph".

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's a really great man. I've gotten to meet him a few times at his tournaments. The last one we had instate, I was just coming off a shoulder surgery. (didn't even have doctors permission actually :razz:) so I didn't place, he saw me and said "You've worked very hard" Walked me up to center stage and gave me an autographed medal

cho dan TSD

"Every second that you are not training, someone somewhere is training to kick your butt"- Kyo Sa Lyle (my instructor)

-Spring Break '04

OMG!!! You are so lucky.

I saw him at one of our tournies, too. It was a International Martial Arts Assn tourny, but he is good buds with my former grandmaster, so they usually attend each other's tournies.

Anyway, he did a demo of knife defenses after my school did their demo. He was awsome. I'd love to meet him someday, eventhough I do TKD now. I do miss TSD, and I still practice my TSD forms. I'm teaching myself pyung ahn sa dan (which should have been my next form before I moved).

Laurie F

I can't wait til the World Tourney seminars :up: he'll be doing down in Panama this summer. Pyung ahn sa dan's a quality form, that's what I did in the last world tourney and I throw some of it in my open form.

cho dan TSD

-Spring Break '04

• 2 weeks later...
You bet there are some other tsd members here. It seems to me that there are more and more as I go through the list of replies. I agree with the others in saying that I hope we all stick around to learn and experience what each of us has to offer.

" If a tin whistle is made of tin, is hook kick made from a hook?"

MBP

I am also a TSDoer. Same school as MBP above. We are lucky because our school is very eclectic and we have the opportunity to learn from a bunch of styles after we get a base in TSD. I love the opportunity to get a taste of other martial arts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I take Tang Soo Do. Hey HighKickin102084, I take TSD in GA also under Clay Pierson and he took it under Master Cox who is in CA. I was wondering if you might know any of these people and where at in GA are you? :karate:

TSD-Purple Belt

TKD-Green Belt