• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... okay... :dodgy:

Don't forget to emit horrible noises as you beat off your opponents. Kiap, Scream, growl, roar, howl at the full moon, etc.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

But to reiterate good, fast hand combinations combined with MT clinching, elbows and knees and low kicks only r your best bets for stand up. Wrestling sprawls and takedown defenses to keep from being thrown on the ground. Then BJJ for if u do get on the ground.

I dunno, that sounds like a recipe for disaster as the other thugs now have a easy target on the ground that they can easily kick or hit while you're wrestling around with the one guy.

If you want the best defense against getting ganged up on, I'd say obtain a Concealed Handgun License, and pack it. :brow:

Depending on what state or country you live in, your mileage may vary. Other than that, try to run like heck from that situation.

Dean

Dahn Boh Nim - Black-Brown Belt

Kuk Sool Won

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow." - James Dean

start pretending like you have rabies or something, that would most likely scare them away. Seriously, if 4 guys are preparing to attack you and it's a life or death situation, I'd start singing voodoo chants.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill