• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone ever try and use intimidation in competitions to frighten your opponents? I know a friend of mine got his competitor really wound up once by blowing kisses at him before they fought and it really worked!! I cant say i ever use any sort of intimidation apart from the odd stare, but it would be interesting to know if anyone has any weird techniques before a fight or been in a dodgy situation like that?! :kaioken:

:argue:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:spitlaugh:I had someone once growl at me at the hajime. :spitlaugh:

Since it was someone I had sparred with for at least a year it didn't bother me. :nod:But I don't know how a good growl might affect someone you have never sparred with before.

:brow:I'll have to remember the blowing a kiss. Allthough it might be difficult to do with a mouth piece in.

My Kiai as I get off the line helps intimidate. It makes the opponent know that "I'm here, come get some" It works a lot.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

:brow: kisses well i don`t do that but sometimes my appointents make weird mean faces and look like they want to kill me :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"