• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im speechless, never in a million years would i think that i would see somethign like this, it was funny because right before the fight me and my dad were saying that his time will come, everybody gets knocked out, there really is not "best" there is always somebody better.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I HATE, yes I HATE, Roy Jones Jr. He's so arrogant and conceited as a fighter. He cannot except the fact that there is somebody better than him that just proved that fact.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

I HATE, yes I HATE, Roy Jones Jr. He's so arrogant and conceited as a fighter. He cannot accept the fact that there is somebody better than him that just proved that fact.

Didnt mean to double post, i misspelled a word.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

Im speechless, never in a million years would i think that i would see somethign like this, it was funny because right before the fight me and my dad were saying that his time will come, everybody gets knocked out, there really is not "best" there is always somebody better.

he is the best out there. However, even the best lose. It's not really that the guy was even better, from what I've heard (didn't see the fight) he slipped the wrong way - ended up slipping inside of a guys hook and ate it full on.

He finally lost - it was bound to happen sometime, that's the nature of competition. Heck, it's the nature of any MA, when you are testing yourself. The only truly undefeated fighters are those who never fight.

Yeah he's right. everyone loses. even muhammad ali got defeated but he was still the best. the only person i can think of who never lost was bruce lee. he was in several fights i guess you could say. i mean he lost that street fight when he was a kid but i mean come on he wasnt even really in martial arts then. im sure theres going to be some rematch down the road. i dont think jones is going to quit because he got beat one time at least i hope he doesnt. i think a defeat can be good because it will motivate you to train harder.