• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

He assigned a position to me that I did not state or imply.

What position was assigned?

How can this be nonsense, re-reading this could be interpreted in many ways.

The wink at the end gives it away.

Please explain a little further

How can you tell?

I guess I can't, but then again.. I really don't care. If he's offended, then it's his own fault for taking it as an offense.

Hmnnn

Nonsense means.. makes no sense. It's hardly an insult.

Makes no sesne to you or everyone? it can be an insult uf interpreted as nonsense being stupidity.

BTW-Have you read "The Skeptics Dictionary?

What other controversial KI/Chi references/links that you may have?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What position was assigned?

That everything must be proven by science for me to believe or accept it.

Please explain a little further

He's implying that his post was too difficult or clever for me to answer.

Makes no sesne to you or everyone? it can be an insult uf interpreted as nonsense being stupidity

Makes no logical sense.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Oh, and he also stated that science states that physical movement is an impossibility.... His statement is total nonsense, if not just an outright lie.

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

I guess perhaps a post on topic?

Anyway, I just looked at the picture of the dragon push, or whatever it was called, where all the people lined up against one person. Is it important that all the people are placing their hands on the upper back on the person in front of them? If so, this just appears to me that by doing so, all the extra force generated by all the extra people is "top heavy." In other words, just like how most martial arts tell people to move from the waist, use the center, not the arms, etc., all the extra people are merely pushing from the top and can easily be uprooted by the one person. To look at it from the opposite way, it would be as if it was tug-o-war between one person and a lot of people, only that the side with all the people are holding the rope over their heads.

Just curious.

Martial Arts Blog:http://bujutsublogger.blogspot.com/

I guess perhaps a post on topic?

Anyway, I just looked at the picture of the dragon push, or whatever it was called, where all the people lined up against one person. Is it important that all the people are placing their hands on the upper back on the person in front of them? If so, this just appears to me that by doing so, all the extra force generated by all the extra people is "top heavy." In other words, just like how most martial arts tell people to move from the waist, use the center, not the arms, etc., all the extra people are merely pushing from the top and can easily be uprooted by the one person. To look at it from the opposite way, it would be as if it was tug-o-war between one person and a lot of people, only that the side with all the people are holding the rope over their heads.

Just curious.

"Domino Effect" -Dominoes must be set exactly in position to where when one is off-blanced, the others are set to topple

You are correct, Shorin Ryu. However, to the uninformed, it can look like "Ki" energy at work.

SaiFight, the link works for me and other people. Perhaps it's a problem with your computer settings.