• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

DM ,sounds like an interesting discussion. It would depend entirely on whether or not you had a means to produce an extremely strong, stable electromagnetic field. Any particle with a charge (+ or -) can be contained by an electromagnetic field if it's strong enough. I'm totally discounting several key pieces here, such as how you would go about generating such a strong field and how you would keep it insuch a stable condition as would be required. Not to mention keeping the antimatter from having a violent reaction with other matter that may be contained with it.

Matter of fact, the main concern with nuclear fusion is a stable containment field to hold in the reaction. Technically possible but physically, not so far.

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can do what I have said I can do, and have no desire to lie about it so that you feel better

You are either a liar or delusional.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

This is not true at all in physics. It is very common to speculate, and then create rules to explain your speculation. A simple exaple of this is Einstein and dark-matter.

You aren't "speculating" much to come up with a theory. You simply think you have some kind of superpower but you don't care to prove it scientifically. That's fine. I'm just going to say I don't believe you because it is not scientifically proven.

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

well, we were talking about using anti-matter in a weapon.

he proposed that a 'mini' tokomak

(after i foolishly gave out that bit of free info about anti-matter storage...) could be made to contain the anti-matter.

the problem here would be

(ignoring the problem with making the anti-matter)

i) how to contain the anti-matter prior to storage.

ii) how to measure the anti-matter whilst contained without affecting the magnetic field and hence causing failure in the tokomak resulting in anihilation

iii) how to make a mini tokomak (more specifically, how to make the mini power-station to go with it)

iv) how to isolate the weapon from outside fields that might interfere with the fields within the tokomak which would result in failure and anihilation

it goes on.

but you get the idea.

it is possible.

just not on the scale we were talking about.

i mean, i only know of one tokomak and that's the size of a power station.

then there's the fact that it's powered by it's own power station.

not small and definitely not a portable device.

and that's no even going into the cost of the whole process.

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

I'm assuming that you are talking about the JET? It is rather large and it is still not capable of holding plasma or say anti matter for an indefinite amount of time as would be required for what you are suggesting. I'll quit hi-jacking this thread now. :)

A block is a strike is a lock is a throw.

So far any demos I have witnessed (per I tried to get them to perform the demo with other material) or participated in, make be "beleive" in Ki/Chi/Qi.

I can very much relate; it was about 10 years before I found anything I considered compelling.

Yeah, I keep searching-getting ready to visit Mr Clear. I am going there with hopes that I find something different. My "book is not closed"

You claim to be able to feel if someone is injured or not with touch. Now, how do you do that? What do you call what you are sensing?

Sorry, no offense- I cannot see how this could be done.

The sensations would be easy to dismiss as delusional if they did not reliably conform to reality (If I had not tested and found that when I thought I felt something it was there).

Hmmnn, I would like to bring "test" subjects.

Yes, you simply trust your own experiences over the reality of physics. That's fine, but really, it's just a belief.

Which reality of physics would that be? And yes, my first judge of reality is my own observation and reason.

Would if someone was heavily influenced or brainwashed into believing something, will this be a reality per physics?

Why not do it under controlled conditions?

Equivocation, I did not mention conditions. Though if you really want to test it for yourself, I would suggest doing what I did... learn how to do it and try it for yourself. Then you can go make a million dollars.

The "laws" of phisic and KI. Careful some point out that it is different form Chi/Qi. Or is it?

MartialMan, perhaps you can try to test out his one-touch KO's as well.

JET?

i'm not sure what it's called.

it's been a long time since i had to do any real study of it.

i only know of it's existance and the principles with which it works:

using the fields within the subject combined with the field generated by the device/tokomak to 'suspend' subject.

(please excuse my way over simplified explanation).

and yeah, i vaguely remember that it's primary test/use was for containing plasmas.

and yes, i'll leave this thread now too cos some things are beginning to bug me.

i've had far too many warnings in the past to stay here much longer!

seeya around!

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

Science is not perfect, nor are the scientists who do the experiments to further scientific research. Science is simply not able to explain everything, including day to day occurrences around the world.

I agree, science is not perfect, nor are scientists, and nor is science able to explain everything. Science is, however, able to explain most things, and explain all things better than any other thing we have.

if a new theory is discovered that renders the old obsolete, then the old is totally over-written as it were.

[/b]

When new data comes in that sheds new light on a problem, of course we have to revise. :) That isn't a weakness of science; that is what makes science strong.