• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So, are you ready to prove that Ki exists, Aikidokid? Or are you just all talk?

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can show you what I have been taught, what more would you expect me to be able to do?

You say that because we can't necessarily prove to you that Ki doesn't exist, it doesn't.

Can you prove it doesn't?

Fourth Dan Instructor & Student

I can show you what I have been taught, what more would you expect me to be able to do?

Apply for the JREF challenge and have your beliefs tested.

You say that because we can't necessarily prove to you that Ki doesn't exist, it doesn't.

I simply don't believe that it does exist because there is no scientific evidence of it.

Can you prove it doesn't?

Can you prove that pink unicorns don't exist? Why do you run away from one-million dollars that would be yours if you simply can show that Ki is real?

The doubter does not have the burden of evidence.

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Why should I need to prove anything about Ki. I enjoy what I do, I have seen many amazing things, none of which you would believe.

To be honest with you thaiboxerken, the one thing I ask from any new student is to come with an open mind. Obviously this is one quality you don't possess.

That's your choice, not my problem. :D

Why should I need to prove anything about Ki. I enjoy what I do, I have seen many amazing things, none of which you would believe.

There is no need for you to. I'm just wondering why you are passing up on one-million dollars USD.

To be honest with you thaiboxerken, the one thing I ask from any new student is to come with an open mind. Obviously this is one quality you don't possess.

I do have an open mind, I'm just not gullible. I need evidence before I believe absurd claims.

I geniunely don't understand why you are passing up on the chance to settle the debate once and for all and make a good profit in the meanwhile. Heck, if I had knowledge of Ki and could provide evidence of it, I'd want to share it with science so that the world could benefit.

Do you really believe ki is real?

Are you confident enough in your belief to place it to the challenge?

Have you ever attended a Ki Aikido class?

I would be interested in your opinion. :D

As for the prize money, there are far more experienced practitioners of Ki than me. I don't know if they would be able to prove it or not, but I probably am not advanced enough yet, compared to some of the feats I have seen.

Contrary to popular belief, money is not the be all and end all for everybody. I am comfortably off, although not a millionaire :brow:

Ahh.. the old "I'm not about money" excuse.

Well, i can only conclude that you are scared to have your beliefs challenged then. I would've thought a 4th Dan instructor would have some kind of courage.

I probably am not advanced enough yet, compared to some of the feats I have seen

Read what I have said, not what you think I have said.

Anyway, you have your opinion, and when you have taken a look at Ki Aikido, let me know, and then you can talk from a more authorititive position.

When you actually prove to science that Ki exists, then you can talk from an authoritative position. Until then, I'll assume that you are simply talking out of your *. Cowards walk away from challenges, especially those that only challenge their beliefs.