• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how much a month?

Wow....I feel very fortunate to be getting so much for so little.I pay about 26 dollars for a 6 or 8 week session.There are no testing fees,just the cost of the belt.For only a dollar visitor fee I can visit any Sanchin Ryu class and they are always delighted to have visitors.The dollars go to help out kids for things like our summer campout events.No one is paid for instructing classes,not even the highest ranking masters.It's considered a mutually beneficial learning experience.I'm sure that's a big part of why it's so affordable.

hajime~kyu

The more I think I know, the more I find I have to learn.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you have a sweet deal there Hajime!

8)

Thanks...it is very nice,especially the option of visiting other area dojos.Of course,I do spend a good bit of time and gas money each week since they are an average of 45 minute to an hour each way.Sometimes I carpool with other students or whenever possible I ride my motorcycle.Workshops really rock as well.I prepaid for both of our Spring events so a total of 6 hours of intensive study with our Grand Master and many other masters and senseis cost me only 25 dollars plus travel.I do think high quality training is worth whatever you have to pay for it.Kind of hard to put a price tag on something that has so many benefits.But since I am a lowly wage slave it's very lucky for me that costs are so reasonable.

hajime~kyu

The more I think I know, the more I find I have to learn.

Before i get my first dan , i used to pay about 20 dollars per moneth , now i pay about 0 dollars per month :lol: . I have been with my sensei for 7 years now ( he was sempai back then ) and he is more like a big brother than an instructor , he rarley charges me for anything .

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike