• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how much a month?

I just pay $60 for the jiu jitsu classes. I got access to the weights and heavy bags so it's not bad.

Before I used to pay $50 a month for both the kickboxing and jiu jitsu classes however now it shot up to $85 a month which is *.

My kickboxing coach and I train at another gym 3 times a week and he doesnt charge me so it's all good.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my Mixed Martial Arts Class I pay about 80$ a month plus I have to pay for the belt. But my Chun Kuk Do class is free b.c it is at my Middle School.

Determination + Disciplin + Strength - Fear = ONE BLACK BELT! Do the Math!

join this site!!

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=senterforge

The dojo I train at dues are $55 a month, but with that they can take classes for any of the styles taught within the school as much as they want. There is also a one-time $20 membership fee.

Malanovaus

Okinawan Goju-Ryu

Karate ni sente nashi

The answers are on the floor

well at the McDojo i used to go to costed me $120 for 2 30 minute classes a week. But the Goju ryu dojoi go 2 now charges $78 a month for 4 one hour classes with access to the weights,punching bags,medicine balls,makiwara,etc.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

I dont have to pay anymore. But we charge $85/month for 3 classes a week, as well as testing fees...and we are barely keeping our doors open...Rent and such is very high it seems, at least compared to the rest of you...

and we charge one of, if not the lowest rates around

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Right now, I pay $100 a month, and I have an 18 month contract. That entitles me to unlimited classes (Including cardio kickboxing if I so choose), and extra training sessions in various weapons, as well as the instructor certification path.

My fiance just signed up as a brand new white belt, and her fees are $75 for unlimited classes and cardio kickbox, no extra sessions/instructor certs.

In our area (Phoenix, Az) it's about average, I've seen as low as $60/month, and as high as $190/month.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

all money paid to the club is used to costs. So sensei is not getting any richer.

Would you have a problem if sensei was getting richer? If he's good, shouldn't he receive some compensation for his work?

--