• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anybody ever use the "exotic" muy thai attacks?

:P Hey I just watched this cool Thai movie (can't pronounce or spell it) about a Muy Thai fighter :wink: your basic "kung-fu" movie plot; but some really cool moves almost like kung-fu. I watched it with my master and he said the actor was a genuine master and that these exotic moves did exsist but were being lost because they were basically for war and muy thai was is now more of a sport. Do any of u guys still learn these moves? Do any of u guys ever use them? I've learned a few like HANUMAN HUN FAH which is your extreme jumping knees and flying elbows. I can't put them all down but I'd like to hear if any of u guys have any experience with the exotics. :D

Donkey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

:lol:Yeah, he goes to bangkok to raise money for the temple and ends up fighting in a bar and getting chased by street gangs. Is that it? He jumps through this hoop of barbed wire as he's running through the streets. :idea:

Donkey

yeah that Ong Bak, alot of the stuff is old style Thai but there are quite alot of things that are changed for the movies and arent original techniques. I think thats just for the camera.

The rigidity wasnt quite accurate and the stance was completely off. Dont look at it too closely although there are many authentic techniques.

Seize the day!