• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Okinawan Goju Ryu

MawashiGeri60

Are there any Martial Artist Who Practice Okinawan Goju Ryu . Ive been training for one year with Sensei Louie Morales a student of Morio Higaonna . And All the knowledge ive gotten so far was great . I've learned Geki Si Di Ichi And Ni , Sanchin ( still working on it ) . Saifa . and the bunkai for Geki Si Di Ichi . Any body willing t share there knowlege . I do not train in a dojo but at my school where he teaches . I would like to know wuts ahead of this . and If anybody can help . i would like authentic Okinawan Goju Ryu Katas on video to download . it would be greatly appreacited . Please share comments about your study of Okinawan Goju Ryu .

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Mawashigeri - You have a great teacher there. I know Luis from Seminars for the DRAGON SOCIETY. Have you asked your instructor so that it will be inline with the plan they have for your training.

"If you don't want to get hit while sparring , join the cardio class"

i dont kno which one u know because . supposevely there are two louie's in the bronx . the one i know is puerto rican . hispanic . and has trained with morio higaonna been training with him in california and through seminars all over . tell me if thats the one u know ??? the other louie is another one i havent meet but have heard about ..

All of Higaonna's video's are great. I ahve ahd the opertunity to go to a few of his clinics and he is jsut awwinspiring. I pratice shito ryou so we do alot fo the same kata.

Ron Davis

Sandan (Motobu ha Shito ryu)

kenpocos that is not th morales i kno and train with . but i have heard about him . ive heard he is a great teacher . but i love my instructor Louie Morales . he is a great intrcutor as well .