• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what is the best style for street fighting

:o Ah Botosai! We love guys like u here! Do u honostly think u are the only guy here who's been in a lot of street fights and has fought different styles? NO! U just haven't been in enough fights or contests otherwise u would have had that arrogance beaten out of u. Your "martial warrior spirit" sounds like plain old trash talk. Who the hell is your sensei\instructor that taught u this attitude? U sound like one of the bad guys off of Karate kid! :P But we love the big mouths because they give us something to chuckle at :lol:

Donkey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

delta 1 i will state what i have experienced in fighting tkd fighters, i have fought with many of them most in their twenties and i have beaten every one of them their kicks are swift yes and even strong in their right but they are easily telegraphed and easy to block and get inside i have no problem fighting against them, one hit isnt going to slow me down and most dont know how to puch because they never work on puches, i do so they better prey to god that they kill me because if i break their offense and get inside its LIGHTS OUT, i hope i made myself clear thank you delta

No, you did not make yourself clear. There's nothing specific there, nothing that shows understanding of either TKD r fighting in general. Just wild claims and accusations.

Folks, I think we got us a troll here! Wild claims, baiting, threats and challenges- the Trolls stock in trade. I'd recomend ignoring the ignorant- which is what I intend to do now ...

Freedom isn't free!

Double post- so I'll delete the second and take this opportunity to quietly ignore th' Bat.

Freedom isn't free!

this is bait.

i am a fish, blub blub blub.

well, actually i'm not.

this is getting silly.

are you actually challenging me?

so for your sake you better put up or shut up

on a forum?

to a fight?

and you call me a kid...

you are the one who has the cartoon character name and the obsession with turtles and ninjas.

i'm just some dude who likes to see solid arguments as opposed to unsubstantiated cow dung.

You liar you love cow dung, you said you roll in it all day.

And batosai, Monkey is a Ninja turtle and so is Dijita. Real ones unlike you.

Id love to get in an argument to try and prove you guys are real ninja turtles :D :D :D

Seize the day!

this is bait.

i am a fish, blub blub blub.

well, actually i'm not.

this is getting silly.

are you actually challenging me?

so for your sake you better put up or shut up

on a forum?

to a fight?

and you call me a kid...

you are the one who has the cartoon character name and the obsession with turtles and ninjas.

i'm just some dude who likes to see solid arguments as opposed to unsubstantiated cow dung.

You liar you love cow dung, you said you roll in it all day.

And batosai, Monkey is a Ninja turtle and so is Dijita. Real ones unlike you.

Id love to get in an argument to try and prove you guys are real ninja turtles :D :D :D

Seize the day!

• 1 month later...

hehe this thread looked like it was ugly at one point.

I would not really worry to have someone pull a crowbar on me in a fight.

chances are huge he doesnt know how to use it, and it becomes one more thing to use.

actually knowing a style of fighting is like having a tool in your tool box. u can't build something w/ only one tool!!!

the more styles u have, the more "tools" u have to finish ur task better and more efficient