• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Grappling Training - Navy Seals, Army Special Forces, etc.

note he said most impotant as in superior, how is he qualified to judge that its the most important, has he fought in a real fight, step up to the plate man and as for you, wise up :wink:

ladies email me for some fun

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, being in a real fight is tougher than most people think. i ean u can prepare all you want but when its go time ur all nervous unless of course uve done it many times. i remember when i got punked down for the first time a couple of years ago. fortunately for me though my brother was there. this was before i started training. point being that imora is right, u need to practice all aspects to be successful however u dont necessarily need to ever be in a real fight to know all of this. just practicing and learning about the art of fighting is enough i think to grasp the concepts of what a real fight would be like and what u need to do to prepare for it.

whoa.

you don't think that knowing how to move and what happens to you and your opponent when you move is most important?

what good is punching if you don't know likely reactions?

what good is a punch if you do not understand how to move?

what good is a punch if you do not know how move to and from the position from which you punch?

tell me what aspect of training can you do PROPERLY if you do not understand the body?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

drunken monkey moving for you is essential since you run away from your fights, i do not movement is important yes but so is learning to punch and block and so on, wise up kid you still got a lot to learn, i do not need to know my likely reactions to my pucnhes i just hope there are some pat least two or three people there when i fight so i dont kill the guy.

if you do not understand the importance of 'body mechanics' then there's not much for me to say.

there are many here who have much more experience than me and when they say that learning how to move is important then i tend to go with them.

in the mean time...

yes, i have a lot to learn.

yes, i am a punk-* kid.

yes, i run away from fights.

yes, you are so much smarter than me.

if you actually posted something with content we could all benefit from your amazing wealth of knowledge on this matter.

imagine what we could all learn from you, if you would only stop giving us very generalized remarks from what seems to be based on bruce lee books....

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

and if you actually had some sort of intelligence in the matter of martial arts or more importantly life in general we could all benefit from , face it you are a small player in this game play your part son :lol:

again, some actual content might be nice.

as opposed to blatent baiting/insulting/whatever.

i tire of this already.

maybe it's cos i'm getting old now but i'm not going to get drawn into empty arguments with someone who seems to be trying to win points as opposed to bebating them.

and if you weren't illiterate we may get somewhere, and i have been debating them too bad you are too immature to debate since you are an opinionated little punk, but since i am a man i will to pick up the ball and continue playing , if anyone wants to it is up to you

Batosai Imora said:

treebranch i dont agree, body dyanmics isnt superior, speed or power isnt either, you have to train them all to stand a chance to be an all around fighter, a real fighter wouldnt just train for one thing, but most of these pretenders better know how to run when they go up against real warriors

I didn't say body mechanics is superior. I said it is the most important aspect to fighting. I agree with you that you must be mentally prepared to fight and have no fear when fighting. I understand that because I've been in real fights many times. The more I trained the less scared I was and the easier it got to makes the bozo attacking me fall on his face. If you know how to move they'll beat themselves up for you. Body mechanic, knowing how to move and strike, etc, and keep your balance whether you landed a punch or not is the key. Just because someone can punch and kick hard doesn't mean anything if what you are trying to hit isn't there and the next thing you know you are on your back.

Take it easy on the insults bro, you are better than that. :)

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"