• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REPEAT

whatever works for whatever situation!!

Sounds like something read off a shampoo bottle.

Directions would change and read something like this:

To Open (opponent's defense)

Pop Top (opponent's head)

Move to and fro (your upper defense)

Rinse Low (kick opponent)

REPEAT

in the striking game, on the street, i personally look at kicks merely as a suppliment to punches. that means that a kick maybe here and there if appropriate, but definitely throw those hands.

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

-Machiavelli

The other day I seriously reinjurerd my shoulder. If I threw a full power punch, I would probably throw my shoulder out.

So as for the topical question, I'd have to, in this case, kick. :(

But, if you got into a real confrontation, your "mind" will perhaps forget about the shoulder.

Will agree with 47mm here. Everytime i get in a 'real' confrontation, i forget just about every friggin' injury i have. They don't even get in my way... until later. :(

The only one that doesn't seem to disappear when adrenaline and distraction pop in the picture... is lower back pain. I've always wondered about this.

"When you are able to take the keys from my hand, you will be ready to drive." - Shaolin DMV Test

Intro

Will agree with 47mm here. Everytime i get in a 'real' confrontation, i forget just about every friggin' injury i have. They don't even get in my way... until later. :(

The only one that doesn't seem to disappear when adrenaline and distraction pop in the picture... is lower back pain. I've always wondered about this.

Yeah, why is that? I thought that was weird. You took all of those "words-out-of-my-mouth"