• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Christmas Party?

Gloi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
we party on this board??? :???:

It wouldn't be a real party without someone dancing naked in the punch bowl. But that would be kinda hard via internet. However, if we all had those little cameras....... :brow:

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

My dojang is having a Christmas party. We will have a "dinner" (the pot-luck type), and entertainment (prolly a comedian or something). Since it's at the dojang, no drinking, except for soda, water, juice, ect.

My dojang also holds an awards banqet. Which is usually at a restaruant of some sort, and the adults are allowed to drink. There's usually a DJ, dancing, ect. That's after Christmas break.

Laurie F

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m just off down the hill (Perth) to celebrate Christmas with the relations, so a merry Christmas and a happy new year to my other family (you lot) :D .

P.S. Take a look at a few pikkies I took yesterday of our emergency services taking the big guy (Santa) around our town. Go to https://www.wundowie.com and look under gallery.

I bashed this site up over the last few days (my christmas present to the community) so hopefully everything is working.

See you all next year.

Keep well.

John G Jarrett

III Dan, ITF Taekwon-Do

We have a massive party that lasts all day (for the kids) and into most of the night for those of us older karateka. :brow:

- Only by contrast can we see.

- Each for his own.