• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Christmas Party?

Gloi

What does your club do at Christmas?

I've got two parties to go to. One club is going to an Indian restaurant and we have the room upstairs and and we all have a curry. Then we drink too much beer and get on the table and sing - Well that's what happened last year.

At the other club there are a lot of children and we have hired a room and the adults are putting on a party for the kids in the early evening then we are staying and having our own party later. :bdaybiggrin:

[ This Message was edited by: Gloi on 2001-11-23 04:01 ]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Haha! Yep - me too!!! :razz: Our dojo does have a Christmas party yes, but I don't think everyone will be getting drunk there...just can't picture myself smashed in front of all my instructors! My office Christmas party is a different story however...we've booked a Christmas lunch at one of the nicest places downtown and will most likely do the same as we did last year...eat amazing food and get good and drunk!! Woo hoo!! :razz: :grin:

Lori

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

christmas party!! i dont know where its gonna be this year for my company.i just know i always wind up being the center of attention becuase of my love of dancing...especially salsa..hey whats a party for if you cant get in there and wiggle it? this is going to be my first year without a party for my master who has moved to florida..thats gonna seem wierd becuase those parties were always great and this year there wont be one..anyway gotta go practice some moves ..later

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

ya lets party in Half a month or for half a month till christmas :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Our dojo Holiday party consists of a Holiday carry in dinner. The club provides ham and plastic silver ware, paper plates and soda. A sign up list circulate after class for a bit of time beforehand attempts to ensure that the other food items that are brought round out the meal instead of eveyone just bringing brownies.

This year, our club is holding a party with a three course meal at our dojo. This has the kids and the adults together. It is pretty cool.

"Never hit a man while he's down; kick him, its easier"

Sensei Ron Bagley (My Sensei)