• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anybody competing in the US Open?

G Money Slick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Please don't tell me this is the same USA open i saw on "xtreme martial arts" omg that was just sad. Their "forms" were ugly and they were screaming througout the entire form. Their sparring had no technique.

:-? If Jason Tankson, Trevor Nash and Raymond Daniels have no technique and if Casey Marks, John Su, Daniel Sterling and Jason Boyd are performing ugly forms, it is maybe the same.

Well, the sparring can sometimes have no technique that is really visible, but the forms, to me anyways, are far from ugly.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• 3 weeks later...

Is this the tournament you guys are talking about?

http://www.usankf.org/Tournaments/USAopen/

If it is I guess it's not that bad. Except it's open so there are going to be complete fools doing flips and splits in the middle of their katas. Anyone who does a flip or splits in their kata should be DQed right there right away. I've seen it happen before and man I was laughing. The guy did splits and the ref said STOP- OUT. It was great.