• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anybody competing in the US Open?

G Money Slick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If I had a means of getting there, I would.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• 1 month later...

I'll be there. Already have my arrangements made. If any of you make it, perhaps we can get together. :)

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be looking forward to be defeating all of you there :P

Sweet. :) I look forward to my defeat. Though you will know you had real competition. ;) BTW...I see you are from Chicago. Which school do you attend?

With respect,

Jeremy

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to point at him and laugh

• 1 month later...

Please don't tell me this is the same USA open i saw on "xtreme martial arts" omg that was just sad. Their "forms" were ugly and they were screaming througout the entire form. Their sparring had no technique.

• 2 weeks later...
Please don't tell me this is the same USA open i saw on "xtreme martial arts" omg that was just sad. Their "forms" were ugly and they were screaming througout the entire form. Their sparring had no technique.

:-? If Jason Tankson, Trevor Nash and Raymond Daniels have no technique and if Casey Marks, John Su, Daniel Sterling and Jason Boyd are performing ugly forms, it is maybe the same.