• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who has pulled off Butterfly Kicks?

mule kick?

kinda like what benny urquidez used to do?

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Butterfly kick (or b-kick as it is sometimes called in sport karate) is very easy once you get the balance of the move down. after you get that you can more onto much cooler stuff like a butterfly twist

http://www.trickstutorials.com/tutorials/tricks/b-twist.php

Both of these moves are useless in combat, just so you know.

Man to man, Soldier to soldier, Dust to dust.

Cool website, Shogun. Thanks for your input.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

Was playing around with a new Butterfly kick variation last night.

Do a one handed cart wheel first then do a second one no handed with your legs almost as high and body parralell to the floor, looks cool!!!

Apparently for a big guy (6'2 205lbs) I shouldn't be able to do it as well as i can! :)

Bretty

I can do normal and spinning kicks very well, but not fancy flash and spin kicks. If i had someone to work with i would be able to do them, and being 6'0 155lbs makes it easy too. Is there any good site's with instructional videos i should check out?

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"