Celebrity fighter-The Best?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget flemish. He knows that one to.

Steven Seagal is old and out of shape. In his prime however, he was a most formidable opponent. Chuck Norris is a great fighter as well, in great shape even at age 50.

If your enemy refuses to be humbled......you must destroy him.

Isnt Chuck Norris still ranked as one of the top martial artists in the world?

I remember when i was little i use to watch Walker,the texas ranger for the action...then seeing him in Return of the dragon a few years laer made me laugh...iono why.But Chuck still can kick * for his age..

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

ha, i used to watch walker texas ranger too. i was a huge chuck norris fan, and i loved that show. i'm just kind of embarassed now... :blush: what an awful show...

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

• 4 weeks later...

I cant put them in a top ten becuase thier all good so ill put my favourties movies down.

Jet Li is my favourite fighter= Kiss of the Dragon,born to defence and i want to see fist of legend badly.

Bruce lee=Enter the dragon and want to see Return(way) of the dragon

Chuck Norris = walker texas ranger series(brillaint never mist a

episode. all his movies

Steven Seagul=cant remeber the names thier all good (got to his website http://www.stevenseagal.com/aikido.html too see him show his aikido skills)

jackie chan=Who am I(best fight scene at the end)

vann damme=Hard Target,Nowhere to run

Mark Dacascos = Drive(great movie)

to tell u the truth i like all thier movies but these u must see. :roll: :wink:

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To me Celebrity fighters are the people who were celebs before a fighter. In that case where the hell are the woman fighters. You guys all ravveled on bout guys for 3 pages.

I think Jennifer garner is hands down the best female action fighter. She Stars in a tv sereies that has at least one fight scene in it every episode. She has worked with the sai in DD and she has become familiar with the Bo and has a greater experience with the sai in the spin off ELEKTRA. Apart from that she is an actress who is dedicated to action and will be in the Martial art spotlight for a long time yet. By the way she is also learning TKD for Alias

Apart from that Uma Thurman did really well in Kill Bill

When I Am Done Sheding My Tears

I Will Start To Shed The Blood Of My Enemies

And Punish All Who Did Me Wrong.

• 2 weeks later...