• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Celebrity fighter-The Best?

i agree................well onlee good movies he actually made were bloodsport,cyborg,kickboxer and lion heart then i got tired of him because he kept repeating desame moves. if only he did something diffrent instead of repeat 360 degree kick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce Lee

Steven Segal

Royce Gracie

Jackie Chan

Jet Li

Chuck Norris

Jean Claude Van Damme

Dolph Lungdren

Jason Statham

Wesley Snipes

- A coward dies a thousand deaths, A warrior dies but once.

- No matter how strong the wind is, The mountain cannot bow to it.

yall forgot one person...Donnie Yen(blade 2,iron monkey,fist of the red dragon,shanghai knights)

I don like van damme,these days his movies suck.I remember he played Guile in stree fighter the movie....A Proud american with a french accent..how awkward

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''

Belgian accent and I used to really like Van Damme until his films were basically all the same I think his best films are

Bloodsport

Kickboxer

Hard Target

Replicant

Inferno

Donnie Yen is more or a behind the scene type of guy he wasn't actually meant to play Snowman in Blade 2 until he was asked he likes being behind the camera more but is still good in front of it.

Shangai Knights is a good film for him and he only did it because Jackie wanted him to because Donnie can fight and knows the rythym that Jackie uses and they also respect each others skills

Bruce Lee

Jackie Chan

Jet Li

Wesley Snipes

Steven Seagal

Dolph Lungdren

Jean Claude Van Damme

Jason Statham

" You always get some motherf***er trying ice-skate uphill " Taken from Blade.

blood sport,kickboxer and the quest was the only movies i liked van damme in.

And didnt donnie yen choreograph the fighting in blade 2?

Anywhos Bolo yeung is one of my all time favorites.I like him because of his agility and swiftness for a big guy like him.In bloodsport he didnt move that fast but in the movie breathing fire,he moved like the wind,maybe becuz in bloodsport he was freakin built...iono.Theres one movie where Bolo is the main character and he is a good guy,forgot what the movie was called..

''I know what your thinking.........did I shoot you 3 times? or did I shoot you 472 times?''