• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cracked Boars skull??

Topic

That sucks, I did not know that. :( Are you sure? I have never read anything of that sort. I knew that he was very strict about teaching his students in the full contact way though because he felt it made them stronger... I never knew anything of him starting fights for no reason however. If he did, that is kind of lame... and I agree is not the way of the arts.

I am glad that our school seems to be a very tight community where we are strongly taught to respect our fellow students and to avoid confrontation in the streets at all costs. Our sempai always does great things for us, and brings us together for dinners and stuff. I think that just helps strengthen the bond between everyone in our club. Anyways, I kind of strayed away from the point...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did not start fights as such, he didnt attack ppl, but he did challenge ppl 4 fights, specifically boxers and wrestlers (in controlled conditions of course, he didnt beat them up in a bar or somthing!), if ever someone was to challenge him, he always accepted, he liked to prove himself, the same goes with challenging bulls, which I think is cruel. Apparently he was racist too, well thats what EvilTed posted eariler.

However he was a gr8 fighter, plz dont lose ur respect of him just cuz of me.

"When my enemy contracts I expand and when he expands I contract" - Bruce Lee