• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I haven't clicked on that link yet, but I use vitamins&minerals rashguards... they are excellent. Brazilian top team member adriano lucio is sponsored by them, and as we are under him, we get rash guards through him/them. Also, under armour has some pretty good ones. I've got one by a company called heay that's not bad - I've never really seen them in stores though.

• 1 year later...

hey guys, when i grapple, i sometimes get some rashy red itchy spots on my arms, do you guys know exactly what causes this and the technical name? Also, are there any ways to prevent or treat this without wearing a long sleeve rash guard?

SevenStar you train under american top team...if you do so do i...and ussually i just wear sprawl grappling shorts with no shirt.

Black belt? Yes i have a black belt but that belt only covers 2 inches of my butt. The rest i got to cover on my own.

Royce Gracie - Jiu-jitsu master

• 1 month later...
hey guys, when i grapple, i sometimes get some rashy red itchy spots on my arms, do you guys know exactly what causes this and the technical name? Also, are there any ways to prevent or treat this without wearing a long sleeve rash guard?

Mwuahaha, you've got ringworm :o :lol: :D

Its caused by fungus on the mats that finds its way onto your skin. Its basically athletes foot, except its not on your foot.

Lamisil clears that up in a couple of days (or you could go hardcore and bleach it)