• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sai-fa

Martial Boy

Hi, everyone this is my second thread.

Am going on holiday in July and after one months I will have enough lessons to go fro 5th kyu but...on July I will be on holiday for a month so, I need help from Kf people to give be tips on how can I stay in my form. Ihave a good reputation a top kata perfomer (medalist) but, when I miss a few lessons I tend to lack down, so what excercise routines should I do and tips on improving my saifa.

Bye.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

if you cant perform it go through it mentally over and over i do it all the time it doesnt take place of training but it will help

theres no one style just your style---------

As already said repetition is the best way to stay sharp. But going through it in your head is a good way when the other isn't an option. Practice, Practice and more practice. Or should I have said "Perfect Practice". :karate:

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

The section after the third backfist is very important and technical if the sideways step isn't wide enough you will not end up on the same spot that you started on. Make sure your knee is belt high and you look to right before you kick then the front right after. The final step before the mawashi uke is crucial as well if it is not long enough again you will miss your mark or beginning point. Most importantly you must convince all that are watching you that you are fighting an actual oppenent this may be tricky depending on how much bunkai you actually have been taught. There is more but that is enough for now

Kisshu fushin oni te hotoke kokoro