How could Bruce Lee be so good, He wasnt evan a Black Belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somone named Peter...something(dont really like him. MA schools is suposed to be like a sekond home, but he hasnt been socialiced).

What I meant about what you think about it, was. Noone here knows or have ever heard of this style. And theres only one wepsite with this style, so Im very worried if its any good(a fake instead of a real klassik style, whith fake comersual).

There is another school with Hung Gar and many more known shaolin styles, but it in Kobenhagen(a very long drive from where I live).

Dont get me wrong. It has some of the cool movement. Butterfly kick, tornado kick ect. but if its a fake art, like the Kung Fu Toa style, then I will not train it.

Hung Gar is about to hours drive from where I live. And I dont know if its worth it.

Dont get me wrong. It has some of the cool movement. Butterfly kick, tornado kick ect. but if its a fake art, like the Kung Fu Toa style, then I will not train it.

Hung Gar is about to hours drive from where I live. And I dont know if its worth it.

Two hours is not bad, if you do not have to attend every day of the week.

IMO=go check it out.

any other ma you can take in ur region?

Yes there is. Theres Kung Fu Toa(Trained in it for about three months. Cant trust them. Its not Kung Fu. Its many kinds of martial arts mixed together, coming from Iraq). Theres Wing Tsun(sadistic with an idiot of a teacher).

Tai Chi Quan(maybe someday, but right now its shaolin). Karate(noway ever). Tai Kwan Do(even worse than Karate. I would rather be without MA than to study these two styles. No offense meant to the fellows here who trains these styles). Thats it. So theres unfortunately not a style I like where I live.

If ur sifu makes ur training not fun, where is the point?

Its not my sifu I train with. Its one of his students.

Two hours is not bad, if you do not have to attend every day of the week.

IMO=go check it out.

IMO=????what?