• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dealing with highschool

If I were in the situation, which I'm fortunate to not be in, I'd approach one of the bad-mouthers and ask him to place his money where his mouth is. After beating him to a pulp on the spot, and possibly getting a week's detention in the process, you just might get all the other freaks off of your back forever. If they're no longer getting on your nerves, well, that's what I call peace.

Nice advice. They won't be bothering you while you sit in jail on an assault rap.

Talk to teachers, principal, guidance counselor.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I'm definately not in the best of moods this weekend (seriously, I've felt like going through the roof at times) - so take it with a grain of salt. I apologize and take back my negative comments. Sometimes I have too big a mouth.

Fight only when given one!

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

Ask the guy why he has to use weapons more people etc sounds like a coward. you shoudl ask your instructor for lethal moves incase you are forced into a situation like that. If the Pe teacher doesnt do anything about the threats you can probally get him fired. have your parents get involed it always has ore weight coming from them. it might feel shity but its better then having to worry about being stabed in the back. the gangsters act the way they do because they need to feel tuff because they arnt all just a show to inpress their friends who are lame also. wish i lived near co =( ide go have a talk with the gangsters. only people i cant stand are mean people. watch yer back and try to stay with friends that can defend them selvs also so you dont get jumped.

Well, I didn't exactly take any course of action. They stopped their threats and they pretty much stay away from us, I think we got our point across.

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

i go to the same school as red triangle student and he is right the gangsters in our school moan at the music you listen to what you wear out of school and if you answer a question in a lesson the threaten you with a load of verbal abuse im suprised they can string a few words together because they have no brains, anyway they think there hard for swearing and saying there gonna do this and that(they never do unless they are in a huge mob) and saying they do steven gerrard kicks to peoples head and they ndo boxing and all that crap and im fed up of being told what to do by them and im fed up of them thinking they are better than me ive gotta stand up to them the little s***s and ive gotta put them in their place araagaa they are sooo annoying :kaioken:

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

What a jerk...Just be the better person... or just catch him out of school with no one around and beat the &*%* out of him...or just be the better person...

There are the people who make things happen

There are the people who watch things happen

And there are the people who don't even know what happened

Jiyn i totally agree with you. That sums up just what our school in England is like me and you have to cope with it every day.

"To be elated at success, and dissappointed at defeat, is to be the child of Circumstances."

I wish I followed that rule! ^^ I hate Losing!

its bloody annoying and i know more about fighting than they could only dream of and i still act like some little geeky wimp and i should just beat them to a meezly pulp

Karate is like an explosion, not like paint drying!

That's what it was like at my school too (you guys don't go to Wath Comprehensive School do ya?? :D).

Believe me, though, what seems like major problems when you're at school are so minor and insignificant when you leave that it's untrue. Wait while you start worrying if you have enough money to pay this month's electicity bill... :(

I know that school really can suck whilst you're there, especially if you get a gang of eejits that make your life a misery.

However, most of the so-called 'hard' lads tend to be about as hard as a paper bag and never carry through their threats, especially if they see you can stand up to them. There's always a chance that they'd love to try and kick your head in, though, so the best people to speak to would be a trustworthy member of staff - there's gotta be at least one adult in school who you feel you can talk to about stuff without being brushed off.

If not, tell your parents. I know that's a really hard thing to do sometimes, but it's better than some goons making your life a misery and threatening to beat up you or your mates.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Im glad a didnt have to face that problem to much...I almost got into a few "scuffles" but luckly didnt because my friends all protected me and if I was to have gotten hurt...that guy would be in the hospital. and I dont understand those fruits who think there big and bad and can take everyone....highschool is about learning...not beating up kids in the band who play magic cards. I was ultra tempted to kick them in the stomach and elbow them in the face...but I never did and im glad im out of highschool a better man because of it. :karate:

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"