• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

War Games

Ever since I started martial arts, and especially after I started reading Robert Ludlum books (most of you probably know The Bourne Identity, right?).. oh yes, and playing Splinter Cell, I've been doing things like that. It's really fun, but sometimes I think I go a little too far when I plan out a bank robbery inside my head while I'm inside of one... oh well, just fun and games, right? Oh, and I read a newspaper article, where they recapped the whole Columbine shooting incident and the new evidence they had gathered, or that the police had decided to release to the public, and ever since then I've been walking around my school, wondering what I would do if that guy over there just suddenly pulled out a Mac 11, could I turn that table over and use it as cover? Where's the nearest exit? Would I be able to disarm him? How many people are in the vicinity and how many are likely to be wounded or killed? Is there an officer nearby? Is he armed? Where's the nearest phone to call 911 from? ...it's kind of crazy, and it scares me to think how easily something like that could be pulled off at my school. And whenever I go to places that are new to me (ex: Dentists Office) I plan out little escape routes, judge everyone's physical prowess and agressiveness, and see if there's any weapons I could use if someone randomly picked a fight with me............. in a dentists office :roll:

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

At least you have a plan thedevilaside. Some people are totally careless and if something was to happen...they'd probably die.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"