• Grappling Art
    • Boxing Art
    • Other (Capoeira, Silat etc)
    • Not studying an art yet
    • Not studying an art yet

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Though I'm a very strong hybrid - I'll go with what has influenced me the most: Tae Kwon Do (Korean). Tae Kwon Do has turned me into a lean, mean kicking machine.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

i study everything i can get my hands on, i work with the military so i travel alot and get to experience many different styles....and i take what i like and toss what i dont, i cross train hard core.

i started off with boxing, and moodukkwon taekwondo, then went to asahi ryu karate, shotokan karate, kickboxing and 13 weapons system, then combat hapkido, then kuksool won, then kaju kenbo, ninpo budo taijutsu, moodukkwon tang so do, itf and wtf taekwon do, then some kyokushin karate....that about sums it about, i have done alot of training and practicing with individual trainers outside of a class for judo, juijutsu, wrestling, aikido, capoera, tiger and mantis kungfus and a little bit of this and that.....

I envy you, so much.

i study Hakko denshin ryu Jujutsu,kodokan judo.ive also studied muso jikiden isshinryu iaijutsu,shorin ryu matsumora kenpo karate,kobudo,tai chi chaun and muay tai.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

• 1 month later...

I study Kuk Sool, but am thinking that if a job leads me to an area without Kuk Sool, I think I am leaning towards Japanese arts, most likely Aikido

Kuk Sool Won Jae Jah

Jah Ddi (Brown Belt)