• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gamecube

Patrick

We went and got one at midnight, when it became available along with Madden 2002. :smile:

I like it a lot so far.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats cool i didn`t!! :nod: :up:

gamecube ----> gaycube j/k ..lol :lol:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

This year wil be our first divergance from Nintendo. THe kids already have Super (from way back) and N64. Some of the internet reviews said the Cube didn't have as good a graphics display as N64. But N64 turned out to be too hard to write games for.

One of my suppliers had a special going on, so I got a PS2 for free. Can't beat that deal, and it seems to still be getting pleanty of new game for it. :up:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Well, no Nintendo system is for "kids." Thats just something that people seem to think.

KSN,

Yeah... free?! Awesome. Get me one. lol The PS2 is still a good system.

Ha, it is too for kids. With the exception of Metroid, the new Nintendo corp. said that their games would be aimed at the younger audience. Super NES on the other hand was aimed at all audiences. The N64 was originally for everyone, but near the end of its rein it was starting to gear itself towards the younger audience, because the PSX was kicking its butt. How else would you explain, Mario? Donkey Kong Racing? Zelda? Pokemon? LITTLE KIDS. Time to grow up and let loose from Nintendo, time to get an XBOX brotha.

Do unto others, as they done to you.

:roll: TKD, you're not much for tact are you? :lol: Seriously, aren't ALL games for kids, big or small? Thinking about buying either XBox or Gamecube myself, so far Gamecube has the best ratings...

If you think something small cannot make a difference - try going to sleep with a mosquito in the room.

-Unknown-

Kickbutt, I personally do not have a gaming system. The last gaming sytem I had was a Sega Genesis in 94'. However I do play Computer Games a lot, and I am a patron of Video Games, I keep up on these sort of things. It is foolish to think that games are for kids. If they were then why would there be Adults Only and 17+ ratings on some of them! If you have Kids of your own and are looking for a long-term system then get a Gamecube. But if you like the more detailed and adult oriented game, then get an Xbox. XBOX right now is the most powerful system you can get for playing games on the TV.

[ This Message was edited by: TKD_McGee on 2001-11-19 18:37 ]