• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

how to change stuff

NoNai

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Canuck is correct, as you build up your posts your belt color will change as well. :)

"If your hand goes forth withhold your temper"

"If your temper goes forth withold your hand"

-Gichin Funakoshi

Strange, my belly is still the same colour it always has been.....

ahh, but it now encompases more space. :brow:

it just makes it easier to absorb blows and trap the fist :lol:

What can I say, it's hard to type on a laptop while lying on your back. Back surgery was 10 days ago, I still can't sit that long yet. :bawling:

Ouch! Good luck, neh?

Went to student health monday, adn found out tht along with a torn patellar tendon, I also have a torn meniscus in the R knee. No time for repair until August, since I am NOT going to attempt to negotiate RTD in a knee immobilizer and crutches, nor do I with to do the same in Venice and Rome!

There have always been Starkadders at Cold Comfort Farm!

Ouch! Good luck, neh?

Went to student health monday, adn found out tht along with a torn patellar tendon, I also have a torn meniscus in the R knee. No time for repair until August, since I am NOT going to attempt to negotiate RTD in a knee immobilizer and crutches, nor do I with to do the same in Venice and Rome!

Sounds painfull, one of my knee is pretty shot too. The bad news is, as you get older, it is not going to get any better. The good news is, you will reach a point where you can actually hear yourself get up, joint by joint :brow:

Hope your back gets better soon CanuckMA!

As for the 'hearing yourself get up joint by joint as you get older', well, its all downhill for me. I'm 23 and thats already happening to me. eeek, i'm dropping apart bit by bit!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!