• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::edit:: Edited by Bon

It takes sacrifice to be the best.

There are always two choices, two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.

Yep, the very first video listed. I actually bought the second one at the same time also. The first tape does just what the site says, no exaggeration. The second is more applications of the speed. Getting the first alone would suit perfectly for anyone. Post if you have more questions.

Dave :cool:

I wish I could show you some. But honestly, there isn't. This guy is pretty secretive for some reason. He likes being the fastest in the world. He doesn't want anyone else to see it unless they buy the tape. I understand if this turns you off of this stuff, but once again, they are not exaggerating when they say "triple your hitting speed" or "more than 10 hits per second." The guy who makes these tapes has broken 16 per second. I have both seen and performed similar feats. Sorry again I can't give you video evidence. Also, the fact that he hits faster than the camera causes you to see at most 3 hits when he does 7. Seeing it in person is the best way, but even that is tough to do, because this is pretty secretive. I understand if you don't believe me, it does sound outrageous. Well once again, post if you have questions.

Earlier did you say something about how its 11 hits per second you achieved, not all punches. Could this mean lots of them aren't proper-technique hand strikes, but more of a way of moving them as fast as possible?

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

I know exactly what you're saying, Jack. However, they are correct technique hand strikes (different chops, eye gouges, and single knuckle hits). Some of them just aren't punches, but I wouldn't practice a technique for speed unless I felt it was effective and correct first.

in a bb mg. they interviewed a guy who can do 16 punches in 1 sec and said many of his students wre faster...Bruce lee from three feet back could punch a person in 5 tenth of a second...up close he would have than been hitting you many times before a sec! if you want to do the math the from three feet he can do about 2-3 hits in a second...from 2 feet (a whole foot is alot different) he would probably be doing almost twice that fast so around 4-6 punches in 1 sec...from i foot about 8-12 punches a secod...from strikng distance with elbows nd knees...(a few inches) around 16-24 punches in a second! Which mkes sene since he could do punches in between frams that were 24 frames per/second...I read about the 16-24 punches in a secnd in another magazine wth the same man that could do 16 punches in a sec...that is the same estimate he had for how fast bruce lee ws with his hands...but what was astonishing is bruce lee never lost any power in his hits at any speed!

Is it not easier to strike a mountain than it is to strike a fly!