• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Motorcycles

sidekick

Shorinryu Sensei, prior to my current bike I had the XS1100 RH Special (1981) shaft drive jobby.

Weighed a ton, great in a straight line or on gravel but hated corners at speed, loved that girl, then the Ms's and kids came along and I did the right thing and sold it :cry: .

Come to think of it (in a purely male chauvinistic way and hopping the one who should be obeyed never reads this) the Ms's now kind of reminds me a little of that bike :)

Your Ms's likes gravel and doesn't take the curves well? :D

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. so you've met the Ms's :P

Boy am I going to fry if she ever reads this forum..

Sorry Hun.. They made me do it..

John G Jarrett

III Dan, ITF Taekwon-Do

what type of work or mantenance did/do you do on your bike?

I'm finally learning to do some stuff on mine, not that I'm mechanically challenged, it's just that I've never owned a bike or a car before and I'm not used working on 'em.

I now can change my oil, spark plugs(hafta take off the tank for two of 'em), and i even shimmed my main carb needles after i put a UNI air filter in.

I know that's not really much, but I'm getting better....... slowly

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i like bikes

once im outta college and i have a good job making good money im gonna buy myself a nice Yamaha R1 and if I ever hit the lotto or get rich some other way im gonna have a whole fleet of exotic cars, sport bikes and a nice Jesse James chopper straight outta the LBC