• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My Instructor Is leaving I wish to get him something nice

Well my instructor of martial arts for 4 years is leaving do to the fact that its really hard for him to do anything anymore cause hes so much in pain.

And were haveing a formal goodbye type of thing I would like to get him something But i have no idea what i should give him.

i can spend up to 150 canadian dollers thats all i have right now. thats a good idea of the sword hilt for the kitana. I really like him hes worth it

were a pretty mixed martial art school He knows various styles of karate. Hes allso done some tai kwon do , but we mainly do Mantis kungfu hes not so much into the others anymore

Im great you are not

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What is giving him pain? Mayby something that addresses his problem would be nice.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

pictures, written composition of what he has taught you and how you have grown in the arts because of him, certificates, plaques (not the stuff off your teeth either), accupuncture for his pain would be cool, pictures of the group you practice with , signed papers by all the students with contact information, a nice little ceremony, a bokken with his name engraved into it, or something similar....get him a pet praying mantis....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

I'd say the same thing. Something with a lot of soul value :) It's not important to be expensive, but something thoughtful, full of meanings. A thing that would help him recall the times you've spent together and make hime realise what he meant for you.

The bokken idea is quite nice :karate:

I think that it would be nice to receive a DVD of my students performing kata, kumite and basics... maybe an interview with them about what made them start training, and what benefit they see themselves getting from training in karate... This can be done with anyone with a digital video camera. It doesn't have to be fancy... but the memories would be awesome.

My spirit is never daunted by training, but sometimes my body begs to differ.

Yea, I was leaning towards a picture of the class or a video of you all thanking him and showing him all hes done for you.

#1"The road to tae kwan leep is an endless road leading into the herizon, you must fully understand its ways". #2"but i wanna wax the walls with people now" #1"come ed gruberman, your first lesson is here.....boot to the head" #2"ouch, you kicked me in the head", #1"you learn quickly ed gruberman"

Nothing says "Thanks for toneing my body" like a part of your body. Like the end digit of your little finger. And you can tie a little ribbon around it.

World famour for idiotography

6th Kyu Wado Ryu

5th Gup Tang Soo Do

1st Dan Origami