• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

tiger or monkey kung fu training methods

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
fingertip strenghthening ecxercises and and stomach strengththening excersises
For fingertip strenghtening I know a good one ... but to explain this in english will be hard... but I will give it a try.

For a real plant people use dirt to fill up to pot where the plant stands in. But for a platic plant some people fill it with these little orange balls.

Like litte stones, but I don't think they are made from stone.

Wel fill a bucket with these balls and then hit it with your tiger claw.

You can also fill the bucket with sand and to the same movement. You can also use the knife hand on both exercises.

just my 2 cents

Greetzzz ChenZy

:: Bless me father, for I have just killed quite a few men ::

https://www.tricking.be

forte training, you and another student smack forearms against each other , act like you are doing blocks, this will make each of your blocks really powerful, it will hurt when you first start but hey the long term goal is power

finger tip push ups for the grip strenght

medicine balls for the stomach, throw medicine balls at each others stomachs

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger

yep yep that can result in some pain, well there is another training for, taking pain

the medicine balls also help your grip if you are just tossing them and catching them

yet if you want to work up the stomach by taking the impact...then get hit with it,.....you tense your muscles in anticipation of the strike, so if you get it down...technically you can just imagine yourself getting hit, but then there is the chance that you are cheating yourself so might as well just go for the medicine balls and take the hit

also one of the things that i am doing for an upcoming demo is standing in a nice ready stance or front leaning type stance and having several individuals break 2x4s and wooden poles over my body, chest, back legs and so forth, i;ll stick out my arm and have them break it over my forearm and stick out my leg holding a kicking position in the air while they break the boards and poles over my legs....just a little something that kind of goes on the lines of breaking and tensing muscles....

That which does not destroy me will only make me stronger