• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

most difficult approach to an attack

Or you could simply drop to the floor and do a spinning sweep. It'll probably hurt his leg or bruise his foot badly but at least you got your point across.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

i was training (wing chun) with my partner and then i just startet to enter him like i mad man and i was just hitting and hitting without looking, just to test how he would defend himself. him and me noticed that that is really hard to defend if someone just comes running up to you with uncontrolled punches, kicks etc... . what do u guys think about this?

side stepping is a beautiful thing.

more easier done than said because the enemy wont just start bashing thin air he would follow you

Be everything. Be nothing.

...but then you don't just sidestep without doing anything else now would you...?

:roll:

post count is directly related to how much free time you have, not how intelligent you are.

"When you have to kill a man it costs nothing to be polite."

also, let us not forget that when you sidestep, you have that moment of time where his movement is still committed forward. capitalize on that.

And, attack as you side step. As you are coming forward , I sidestep and as I am doing so, round house to your lead leg. Continue to follow up.

yeah its a technique my sifu showed us. its when u for example do fitting defences like pak sao or similiar. but u first do a special waving action. i dont know what is called. its quite effective though and it gives me the opportunity to do chain punching right in the center of my sparring partner.

yeah probably best to be cool and know what u do. best not loose controll of yourself. i guess that kind of attack from an enemy is the ultimate test to see if you can keep your cool.