• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Which MA for fighting in groups?

Just imagine the kind of training that would be necessary for this. I think if something like this existed we would see MA's in a whole different light.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, frankly, wouldn't want to participate in something like this. Far too concerned about killing someone. With a one-on-one competition you can gauge your intensity. With something like this, not likely.

Are you talking about the prison wrestling or the anarchy sparring?

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

You have to judge yourself if you want to do that kind of activity. If you've had a really bad day and your aggression level is starting to peak - then no, I'd advise one not to do it, as accidents are waiting to happen. Else, if the practitioner has proven himself to be a self-controled and accurate then it could be a good idea. I'm nowhere near the final say on this issue as I haven't had enough training with the "one versus many" issue - or the anarchy sparring for that matter.

"An enlightened man would offer a weary traveler a bed for the night, and invite him to share a civilized conversation over a bowl of... Cocoa Puffs."

?? huh ??

MartialBoy, i don't suppose you come with a decoder ring?

lol...that was good! :P

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

The best MA for fighting in groups is one that stresses all ranges of fighting and makes you proficient in all of them. The philosophy of JKD applies here.

Yeah, JKD can be good here. I agree.

"It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who

are willing to endure pain with patience."

"Lock em out or Knock em out"