• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trapped On a Bus

Something like this happened to me, accept it went a very different way:

I'm in highschool..a freshmen, and another girl that I didn't know was always hitting me and doing obscene things like spitting water on me.

I told my dad, he just said stop being a wuss. (figures)

So I decided to try a little reverse psycology, everytime she did something mean, and said she didn't like me, I just said "The more dislike me, the more I like you."

What do you know, she's my girlfriend now.

P.S. Very nice story, correlates to my signature in a way.

lol, much props :karate:

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

• 3 years later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is old, but I enjoyed reading it, and wanted to chime in...

Man, what an incident to have to deal with. I think that there were some very good things done here, especially in building the case to take to the police. Very good job there.

As far as when things started getting physical, I'm not sure how I would have dealt with that. Especially when it comes to getting hit and kicked. Some kind of restraint would have been in order, and it was good that he had a friend to help him out there.

Something that really bugs me here is that the driver didn't do anything to take control of the situation. It is not something that he should do while driving, but the driver should have done something. Stop the bus, radio his dispatch, or do something to get that troublesome kid off the bus.

Its nice to see how this situation was handled, from top to bottom, and nice to see that it appeared to be resolved between the two youngsters.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm very very late but...Good article. Amazing self control. Good job

Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom.

Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Such similar cases usually occurs when one has the negativity inside, the important thing that should be notice here is that, there should not be any kind of weaknesses or fault on behalf of your side and let the two or more people stand in this case and help to get solve it thereafter.

• 2 months later...

I know this is old, but I enjoyed reading it, and wanted to chime in...

Man, what an incident to have to deal with. I think that there were some very good things done here, especially in building the case to take to the police. Very good job there.

As far as when things started getting physical, I'm not sure how I would have dealt with that. Especially when it comes to getting hit and kicked. Some kind of restraint would have been in order, and it was good that he had a friend to help him out there.

Something that really bugs me here is that the driver didn't do anything to take control of the situation. It is not something that he should do while driving, but the driver should have done something. Stop the bus, radio his dispatch, or do something to get that troublesome kid off the bus.

Its nice to see how this situation was handled, from top to bottom, and nice to see that it appeared to be resolved between the two youngsters.

I agree. The driver should have done something at least. Man, when I was in high school, our bus drivers would have stopped and kicked us off the bus quick smart for this type of thing!!!

Something like this happened to me, accept it went a very different way:

I'm in highschool..a freshmen, and another girl that I didn't know was always hitting me and doing obscene things like spitting water on me.

I told my dad, he just said stop being a wuss. (figures)

So I decided to try a little reverse psycology, everytime she did something mean, and said she didn't like me, I just said "The more dislike me, the more I like you."

What do you know, she's my girlfriend now.

P.S. Very nice story, correlates to my signature in a way.

lol, much props :karate:

Haha!

I was actually going to say that often, this kind of thing can be a sign of shielded affection!

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."